Monday, March 5, 2012

Campbells Chicken Enchilada Recipe


Believe it or not, I'm a home husband with two sons, a beautiful infant woman, and husband to some loving spouse. I adore becoming at your home with my children and becoming a father to them. I really like to cook, bake, backyard and do common Do-it-yourself round the home but my actual enthusiasm is for cooking. I really like to avoid wasting cash when I cook and I also am an ardent coupon collector, I really like to avoid wasting cash.

Home cooking in my individual viewpoint continues to be the simplest way to cook dishes that price much less as well as give an assurance that they're nutritious and wholesome by your option of components. I consider pride within this method of cooking from with refreshing components, while canned, boxed or frozen meals are utilized really seldom. I do adore my house cooking. I make certain my family members is well-fed and by no means go hungry.

This recipe will be the initial of a number of I'll publish, providing you with an instance of how simple it's to rustle up a meal that's natural and wholesome for your family members. It's a recipe that has been somewhat modified to enchiladas you're accustomed to so really feel totally free to review, modify, and experiment with this particular recipe because it is those that perform with their meals who obtain the greatest outcomes!

Ingredients

1/2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, or any kind of shredded mexican cheese mix (conserve a small little bit for later on)
1 cup picante sauce (Speed is great)
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped up
6 flour warmed tortillas
1 little tomato, chopped
1 can (ten 3/4 oz) Campbell's Wholesome Cream of Chicken
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tsp chilli powder
1 sliced green onion

Directions

    Stir the picante sauce, soup, chilli powder and soup inside a medium-sized bowl.Stir the combination using the chicken items and include the cheese inside a large-sized bowl.Distribute the chicken combination one of the warmed tortillas.Wrap the tortillas up and location them dealing with down inside a shallow backing tray.Pour the remaining picante sauce combination more than the stuffed tortillas.Go over the bashing tray (I use foil).Location the tray in an oven and bake at 350 degrees for forty minutes.Eliminate and sprinkle leading having a additional saved little bit of cheese.Location back again in oven just till cheese melts.Leading using the tomato and onion.Serve and revel in!


No comments:

Post a Comment